WHY A WELL MAINTAINED GATE IS A SMART DECISION
Fences and gates can shift due to ground settling, environmental factors and general use and abuse. Latches, locks and hinges must be readily adjustable for vertical and horizontal alignment, or self-closing tension to ensure that gates work reliably and safely at all times.
Gates are the only moving part of the fence system. Gates depend on high quality gate latches and hinges to function properly in ALL conditions and climates. Strong, highly engineered components offer the optimum function of the gate for a lifetime.
Properly functioning gates that self-close, self-latch and provide ongoing adjustability (alignment) give consumers peace-of-mind. D&D gate hardware is guaranteed to work in the harshest environments and conditions (freezing, salt, sand).
In general, gate latches and hinges make up just 1% of the total cost of a perimeter fence, but it makes the other 99% function effectively. D&D’s industry leading Lifetime Warranty is your product guarantee giving you added peace-of-mind when purchased and installed.
With options available for all gate applications and materials D&D hardware is ISO tested and certified to the most stringent standards. Our products comply with all relevant safety and industry compliance standards and codes for which they were designed.
D&D’s award-winning, innovative products provide security features you can trust to keep loved ones and property safe at all times. We constantly refine the designs of our hardware to improve safety around swimming pools, childcare centres, schools, homes and businesses.
D&D Limited Lifetime Warranty
D&D operates under the strict guidelines of the ISO 9001 Accreditation